YEP Mentorship Programme Launch
YEP is proud to announce the launch of its mentorship program.
A platform that enables a professional learning relationship in which a mentor and a Mentee agree to a partnership where they work collaboratively towards the achievement of mutually-defined goals. This relationship will develop a mentee's skills, abilities, knowledge, and/or thinking.
The Mentorship Program is a members-only program intended to encourage career growth for members of YEP through a series of quality discussions. Space is limited and will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis. Individuals who are not matched to participate in the program will be eligible to participate in a future program.
- Must be at least 21 years old;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the U.S. professional job market;
- Background and experience in the field or industry of interest (e.g. certified, licenced, length of experience, etc.)
- Meet program requirements and coordinate with designated protege throughout the Mentoring Program period; and
- Commit four (4) months to the program with 3-5 hours/month for mentorship activities.
Interest and commitment to proactively coordinate with and meet with a designated mentor throughout the mentorship program period, and Commit four (4) months to the program with 3-5 hours/month for mentorship activities.
- Maintain YEP membership throughout the program;
- Complete the application and screening process;
- Attend and participate in program activities and requirements;
- Willingness to be open, honest and a strong communicator to provide consistent follow-up support and guidance to mentee; and
- Willingness to communicate regularly with program staff, participate and submit activity information as required.
Applications deadline is June 24th and applicants must be a YEP member signed up to YEP membership platform. Not sure if your a visit our homepage for more information!
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
11 June 2019 at 1:47am -
28 March 2019 at 8:00pm
National Archives and Library of Ethiopia Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Share this page