FORWARD (Foundation for Women's Health Research and Development) is committed to gender equality and safeguarding the rights of African girls and women.
Forward are looking for individuals that are passionate about ending violence against African women and girls? They are currently recruiting volunteers from African Migrant Communities in Bristol and London.
Can you answer yes to the following?
• You are over 18 years old?
• You are motivated and available to co-facilitate group outreach activities and translate in one-to-one counselling sessions?
• You are ready to engage in a project tackling the different forms of violence against women and girls?
• You have the correct travel documents to travel to Spain?
• You are able to write in English?
What do we offer?
• Free and participative training on the different forms of violence against women and girls, on communication and community mobilization techniques
• The opportunity to participate in a European meeting of community volunteers in Spain in October 2019 and network with other people from your community
• Individual guidance and supervision support
• Transport costs to attend training will be reimbursed
• Reimbursement of travel costs related to outreach activities
• Volunteer allowance for community outreach activities after the training
To apply: If you are interested please, sending a letter of motivation by Friday 22nd February
or more information contact Yvette (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 0208 960 4000