Are you tired of being tired? Fatigue may have multiple causes, including nutritional deficiencies; allergies (both food and environmental), lack of oxygen, not enough sleep, stress and so on… so what can be done to combat fatigue and get your energy back? Here are some tips on just how to do that –
- Exercise - It boosts endorphins, which makes us feel more energized and increases oxygen levels in the blood. The best workouts are aerobic activities, stretching and strengthening exercises, low impact workouts are some of the best workouts to get the energy up.
- Eat variety – Variety is the key to a well-balanced meal. Variety food creates dynamic energy that moves in the body, which support health. Also choosing a variety of foods will help to make your meal more interesting so you don’t become bored with your eating lifestyle.
- Hydrate – Most of us know we should be drinking more water, but why? Hydration is equally as important as the whole foods we eat to thrive. When you’ve eaten well, and still fell sluggish – it’s probably because you’re not drinking enough water. Some of the benefits of drinking water are-
- Helps to deliver oxygen to muscles
- Removal of waste
- Proper hormone distribution
- Lower heart rate when exercising
I don’t know about you but I choose calmness, happiness, energy, vitality, and a healthy fit body. Most people don’t take the time to think about self-care. When I’m working with clients it’s the first thing I teach (self-love and self care). It’s when we take care of ourselves physically and mentally; we can take a better care of others.
Share this page